Thursday 9 November 2017

Card...


Hello friends!! today i am sharing with you my first mini note card. I used an old wedding card as card base. I used sketch pen to make dots in the background. I used flower shaped punch for making flowers.


 Bow is handmade and for the sentiment I used red color pen.
Thank you
I am entering it in following challenges:-
welcome-to-pennys-challenge-354
*cardmaniachallenges anything-goes 
*craft-deebowz november-challenge_1 
*/crafty-girls-creations challenge-41 




6 comments:

  1. Love this creation of yours Litasha...the pretty bow and the cute flowers make me smile
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so muchπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card, Litasha! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card, love how you've made your flowers. Great card and thanks so much for sharing your card with us this week over at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie PPCC~DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Litasha, your card is so pretty. Great flowers and cute bow.Thanks so much for entering your lovely card into our 'Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow' challenge at Craft-Dee BowZ this month. I look forward to seeing what you create for our next challenge. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete